[HTCondor-devel] Caution: Merge Coming

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:48:20 -0500
From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] Caution: Merge Coming
As we work toward our code freeze later this week, I wanted to make you aware of a fairly large merge that is coming. Alan De Smet will be merging in IPV6 later this week. If you get your code committed before this merge, you may avoid some merge headache. I will let you know when Alan will be merging his code.

When Alan commits his code, we will make sure that we are happy with the results before accepting other commits. I will give you advance notice of this merge window.

...Tim

--
Tim Theisen
Release Manager