[HTCondor-devel] Updated code freeze dates

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:38:29 -0600
From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] Updated code freeze dates
We have updated code freeze dates for both the stable and development series.

We have a few important fixes to get out soon. (RPM breakage being one of them.)
The stable series 8.2.5 code freeze date is Friday, November 21st.

Due to numerous problems identified during testing, we are restarting the clock on
the 8.3.2 release.
The development series 8.3.2 code freeze date is Wednesday, November 26th.

...Tim

--
Tim Theisen
Release Manager