Re: [HTCondor-devel] Patch for drmaa-1.6.1

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:32:06 -0500
From: Jaime Frey <jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] Patch for drmaa-1.6.1
On Jun 13, 2014, at 7:12 AM, Mikko Vainio <mikko.vainio@xxxxxx> wrote:

Please find attached a patch of changes I had to make to file libDrmaa.c of drmaa-1.6.1 C-source code in order to get it play nice with drmaa-python 0.7.6 on 64-bit Windows 7.

A short summary of changes:
- An offset of 200 (STAT_NOR_BASE) is added to the status code of drmaa_wait() on normal job termination (see also file WISDOM), but that offset was not accounted for in functions drmaa_wtermsig and drmaa_wcoredump. These functions returned DRMAA_ERRNO_INVALID_ARGUMENT for a stat value of 200 (= normal termination, 0 + 200).
- The minimum accepted signal buffer size was 100 while drmaa-python has buffer size 32 (I assumed DRMAA_SIGNAL_BUFFER as defined in drmaa.h:52 is the correct value).

Could someone please confirm that these changes are correct?

I will look over the patch.
If it looks good, we’d like you to sign a Contributor License Agreement, as detailed here: https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=MakingContributions
It says you retain all rights to the code you’re contributing, but we also can use it however we want.

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison HTCondor Project