[HTCondor-devel] Re condor_qsub

Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 10:45:10 -0600
From: Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] Re condor_qsub
Sam,

Re condor_qsub_submit, please take a look at
  http://www.biology.emory.edu/Antia/pjohnson/qscripts.html

and tell me what (if any) wisdom/ideas you find in that implementation... are they doing things differently/better? Right off the bat I noticed they have more than just qsub, they also made Condor wrappers for qstat, qrm, etc.

Thanks
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx> University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing   Department of Computer Sciences