Re: [Condor-devel] github revisited.

Despite my original snark, I think it's important to note that motivation for the original thread was "How can we lower the barrier to entry for those in the community to get involved"

So there is little urgency, but I think the long term importance is worth the re:pinging this thread every so often.

inline comments below.