Re: [Condor-devel] How/when to write a Design Document

I want to jump on the complaint wagon. I want to write my design
documents in (La)TeX instead of Word. Versioning can then be done
under, say, doc/design/ in the repository; comments/suggestions can be
written as comments in the source. There, I said my $0.02.

Thanks,

Nathan Panike