[Condor-devel] group quotas are confusing

I was testing out preemption, so I set the following
configuration: The idea is that I could submit  some jobs in the
"nwp_few" accounting group which would then begin running, then start
some up in the "nwp_lots" accounting group, and see them preempt the
jobs in the "nwp_few" group. Unfortunately, now all I get is "Reason for
last match failure: group quota exceeded" for every job.

What am I missing?

Nathan Panike

JAVA_BENCHMARK_TIME = 0
MAIL = /bin/mail
# If I disable this, I can run jobs
GROUP_NAMES = nwp_lots, nwp_few
GROUP_QUOTA_DYNAMIC_nwp_lots = 1.0
GROUP_QUOTA_DYNAMIC_nwp_few = 1.0
GROUP_PRIO_FACTOR_nwp_lots = 1.0
GROUP_PRIO_FACTOR_nwp_few = 100.0
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS = True
SLOT_TYPE_1=cpus=32
NUM_SLOTS=1
NUM_SLOTS_TYPE_1 = 1
SLOT_TYPE_1_PARTITIONABLE=true
NUM_CPUS = 32
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS = True

A submit file looks like

executable = /bin/sleep
arguments = 300
universe = vanilla
output = dslots.$(cluster).$(process).out
log = dslots.log
+AccountingGroup = "nwp_few"
error = dslots.$(cluster).$(process).err
request_memory = 4
request_cpus = 32
queue
request_cpus = 32