[Condor-devel] Tests running in parallel in NMI on x86_64_sl_6.2 starting today

There was not a definite consensus during the meeting about running
tests in parallel so I talked with TJ about this afterwards and we
came up with the following.

I will start running parallel tests on x86_64_sl_6.2 only.  (We do
something similar in having warnings equal errors on Fedora only).
This means:

1) If you want fast test feedback fast, make sure to build on
x86_64_sl_6.2.  By default all pushes to master will go to this
platform.  Pushes to 7.8 branches will not build there intentionally -
right now we are only going to worry about parallel testing in master
and we'll decide if we want to backport later on.
2) We will see an increase in the spurious failures on x86_64_sl_6.2.
If you have time to help us harden the tests, great.  If you have
questions or concerns about failures you are seeing on that platform
ask me or TJ.

-scot