[Condor-devel] tr1 support

Folks -

In FW we discussed that we now have tr1-equivalency across our supported platforms, which opens up a series of tools that can be used.  I have a slide deck from a talk that Meyers gave a while back:

http://www.aristeia.com/TR1andBoost.html
http://www.aristeia.com/EC3E/TR1_info.html

But it is quite long, and would likely need to be broken up.

I'd be happy to do a series of small lunch and learn sessions around the topic, or come in some other time.  Please let me know what you think would be the best method & time.

Cheers,
Tim