Re: [Condor-devel] Warnings in classad_analysis/interval.cpp

On 10/30/2011 7:24 PM, Brian Bockelman wrote:
Hi,

What's the recommended/preferred way to take care of floating point comparison warnings, such as those in classad_analysis/interval.cpp?  Comparing floating point can get really nasty - does anyone care enough, or should we just turn off this class of errors?

Clearly, this file is living in a state of floating point sin. Equality comparison of doubles to FLT_MAX is just odd. I'm not comfortable turning off the warning globally, but maybe for just this one file.

-Greg