[Condor-devel] New 7.7.3 AND 7.7.4 branches have been created

The release-candidate 7.7.3 branch has been created from last nights trunk BUILD-trunk-2011-10-27. This branch contains accumulated changes to the master but NOT IPv6 changes, and not asynchronous file transfer changes. It is intended to be the release that users can roll back to if IPv6 causes them major problems. Changes to this branch require permission of the wrangler.

The IPv6 release-candidate 7.7.4 branch has been created from the 7.7.3 branch. It is intended to to be 7.7.3 + IPv6. changes to this branch require permission of the wrangler and Alan DeSmet.

These branches are no open for business but please note:
During next few weeks when both of these branches are alive, the merge path will be 7.7.3 -> 7.7.4 -> master. Because of this extra set of merges, please be especially careful about commits to 7.7.3, and please remember that 7.7.4 is strictly an IPv6 playground, 7.7.3 bug fixes should merge through it but Alan needs to be kept in the loop about non-trivial changes.

Note that we expect wrangler duties to revert to Greg sometime next week. But until you hear otherwise, assume that the wranger is me.

-tj