Re: [Condor-devel] Ticket cleanup - resolved w/o version - 19 Oct 2011

I consider umbrella tickets an exception: they may have multiple subtickets, each of which has a target version, while the umbrella ticket itself cannot clearly be assigned to one. However, if the consensus is that the last possible version should be umbrella fixed version, I'd be happy to accept that.

-- Cathrin