Re: [Condor-devel] Effect of combining SRC and DOC

Just being a statistics cynic: These statistics don't tell me much about change in documentation productivity. More useful (than absolute time) would be, for example, the amount of documentation produced between two releases (for both, stable and developer) last year and this year, or the amount of documentation  compared to lines of code modified (last year and this year). Documentation very much depends on the release cycle (minus the fact that we have a lot of outstanding doc tasks from years ago), which makes comparison a little tricky.

Furthermore, the number of new features in a release impacts the amount of documentation that (should be) is produced, but granted, that requires  a little more careful digging.

Another interesting question: Did the merge impact the documentation behavior of individual developers? In what way? (Now, yes, this  also highly depends on which features were committed by whom)

Thanks,
Cathrin