Re: [Condor-devel] Condor High availability: CREDD setup

Shalom Gabi,

I guess that you are or were involved in Condor's HA implementation, so maybe
you know the answer to my question below: where can I find information about
the setup of Condor CREDD in a HA context ?

Thanks for your time,

Best regards

Alexandre Fayolle