Re: [Condor-devel] [wright@xxxxxxxxxxx: how file transfer works (attn: karen and condor-week presenters)]

He hit on it a bit - I think the weirdness comes from moving between
slots that have a shared filesystem and that don't. It may not be
possible for the starter to figure out what files it should move.

It's been a long time since I've thought about this, but that's what's
going off in my head this morning.

-Erik