Re: [Condor-devel] [condor-fw] 20110718 Flightworthy Summary

On 07/30/2011 10:15 PM, Nathan W. Panike wrote:
Dear colleagues:

OK, 7.7.0 is out.  I went ahead with this merge, and pushed it into
CONDOR_SRC.

Pushing it seems to have caused problems with CondorWiki, as when I click on
the "Timeline" link, I get "504 Gateway Time-out" in response. I am not exactly
sure what to do to get that to work.

Nathan Panike

Seems to be fine now. It was probably gittrac taking its time processing a huge number of previously unseen commits.

Best,

matt