[Condor-devel] new branch for manual made: V7_6_2-branch

There is now a V7_6_2-branch of the manual.  All 7.6.2-specific
documentation should go on this newly-created branch.

For documentation that should have gone into previous 7.6
manuals, please talk to Karen.  Please make an extra effort
to talk to me if you notice missing version history items.
TJ found another 7.6.1 one (that gliss didn't tell us about)
yesterday.

The "What branch should receive my code?" wiki page is updated
to identify correct manual branches.

Thanks.  Karen