[Condor-devel] merge of filesystem namespaces

Hi Brian -

I am interested in putting in file system namespaces (#2015) into the developer series. I thought this was a separate patch from PID namespaces, but apparently not... are the two truly linked, or would it be relatively easy for me to get one in before the other?

thanks
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing  Department of Computer Sciences