[Condor-devel] Karen, manual release tags? (was Re: Missing tag in condor_docs?)

Brian Bockelman wrote:
Hi,

When I run the following in condor_docs:

git tag -l V7_5*

it shows there is no tag for 7_5_{5,6}.  What revision of the docs
were used for those releases (or, alternately, what am I doing wrong
in git?)?

Brian

I have the same issue.  Karen, please enlighten us :)

thanks
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing  Department of Computer Sciences