[Condor-devel] Submitting patches

Hello, Wisconsin!  (Sorry, bad TV reference. I couldn't help myself, I've been waiting to say it ever since I left.)

I was just writing to see of there was a formalized method of submitting patches?  There are few changes I'd like to make to the code base and it occurred to me that they might be of interest to a wider audience (plus I'm not sure I'd care to apply my own patches every new version of Condor that came my way...).

Regards,
-B