[Condor-devel] Important: V7_4-branch and derived

We appear to have two more bad merges; this time from master to
V7_4-branch.  I'm investigating and will be repairing.  In the
meanwhile:

Please do not push to the central repository.

I hope to have this all sorted out by the end of the day.  There
will be another email with directions on fixing your local
repositories, after which pushing will be fair game.

If being unable to push causes you unnecessary grief, let me
know.  Pushes to other branches shouldn't be a problem, and even
to V7_4-branch can be done, but to ensure nothing is accidentally
lost it would be best routed through me.

--
Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/