Re: [Condor-devel] Condor policy on compiler warnings?

Hi Brian,

Some efforts have been made to remove warnings in the past, but, as you noted, many remain.

Certainly any patches would be welcome!

--Dan

On 12/22/10 5:14 PM, Brian Bockelman wrote:
Hi all,

Sometimes I'll look through my Condor build logs and notice quite a few compiler warnings.

Does anyone care about these?  Is there a goal to get Condor buildable with "-Wall -Werror"?  If I got the time to knock a few of these out on a Friday afternoon, would anyone apply them?

Brian
_______________________________________________ Condor-devel mailing list Condor-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/mailman/listinfo/condor-devel