Re: [Condor-devel] Git wisdom on V7_4-branch changes, merging to master

   Now, do I push to master or not?  I don't want to merge in a bunch of
stuff that doesn't belong there.  Going forward, if we have bug fixes
against V7_4 that are appropriate for master, should we skip the step of
merging to master as the wiki indicates and simply apply the patch to
master directly as another operation?  Or something else?

   How to proceed?  My git experience is limited.

The protocol is, after committing to the older branch, merge to the newer one. If the person before you hasn't done this yet, you should hassle them to do so. I've taken it upon myself to hassle, and to see that the V7_4 -> master merge is now complete.

Note that now we have a live V7_5_5 branch, any changes to V7_4 need to also be merged to V7_5_5.

_greg