Re: [Condor-devel] Which manufacturer/version of C/C++ compiler did you use?

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:01:19AM -0400, Ian Chesal wrote:
> I got asked the strangest question today by upper management:
>
> Which manufacture/version of C/C++ compiler did you use? Specifically
> for: 6.8.6, 7.0.2 and 7.2.1.

Which OS/arch ports of Condor? It is a wide variety. We should be able
to get this info for you, but it is only really useful for a couple
of reasons:

1. What g++ runtimes need to be installed on machines where Condor is run.
2. People are using condor_compile or linking with libcondorapi.

Thank you.

-pete