Re: [Condor-devel] Transferring files from/to gsiftp servers with gt4 universe jobs

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:06:01AM -0700, Patrick Armstrong wrote:
> But haven't heard anything about it since. I can't access the page
> that was linked to me, and I think my application to register at NMI
> was denied.
>
> I can understand that if my patch is unacceptable that you guys might
> not want to use it, but it would be helpful if I got some feedback. I
> am more than willing to work with you guys to get the code to a state
> where you guys are willing to use it, but right now I feel kind of
> shut out.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. We had a totally unrelated internal
discussion about the accessability of the web pages in the system you
had submitted to and had made them private (accessable to people with
the web accounts) while we figured out a good solution (which we are
still in the process of doing).

As for your patch, we liked it, and it was put onto Jamie Frey's plate
to review and integration into the source codes. He is out today and
tomorrow, but when he gets back we can find out about its status. If things
look good, we'll get it in there.

Thank you.

-pete