[Condor-devel] Pretty good renaming merged into V7-2 and trunk

All:

As discussed in flightworty meetings, I've merged the first step of the great renaming branch into V7_2 and the trunk. The goal of this work is to make condor build more easily on Windows, remove a lot of the confusion about where source files live, and to try to be a better open source citizen.

Changes you will notice:

All .C files are now .cpp files
The condor_classad directory is now called classad.old.
The old starter/shadow are called condor_starter.std and condor_shadow.std
The condor_accountant.V6 code is now in the negotiator directory
schedd.V7 is now condor_job_router

Changes you will not notice

a bunch of files have been renamed so that we don't need the windows do_rename.bat script. Mostly these are files formerly named "main.C"
Build failures.

-Greg