Re: [Condor-devel] Workfetch Architecture Questions

On May 22, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Robert Rati wrote:

Here's an updated patch that uses Assign instead of Insert.

Yay, thanks. That was my only complaint when I saw the first one. ;) The codebase is littered with Insert(), but Assign() is better (makes the call sites simpler, and will be compatible with "new" classads if/when we ever do a deep port to that). We didn't want to do a massive grep/edit on all occurrences, but in new code or code we're already changing for something else, we prefer to use Assign().

Cheers,
-Derek