[Condor-devel] O/S Upgrade of library.cs.wisc.edu

Hello,

I'd like to schedule an upgrade of the O/S on library (to RHEL 5) next Monday
afternoon.  Please let me know if this causes major problems.

Note that /scratch will be wiped out in the process; I'll back it up Monday
AM, and restore it after the upgrade (might not happen until Tuesday).

Also note that /scratch.1 shouldn't be affected, but if you have anything
critical on it, you should (as always) have it backed.

-Nick

--
           <<< The matrix has you. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project