[Condor-devel] Condor ignores wildcard in hostallow lines

This might be considered as a bug report, allthough I'm not sure if the following is a bug.

When I use only a wildcard in the hostallow configuration lines, like this:

HOSTALLOW_READ = *
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = *

Condor does not allow any host to read or write, as far as I tested.

My working configuration now looks like this:

HOSTALLOW_READ = *, 192.168.1.*
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = *, 192.168.1.*

The above configuration works just fine. I am aware that a configuration using
only a wildcard could be a security risk, however it would be great for
testing purposes.

Regards,
Rik