[Condor-devel] Extending Condor Build Process

Hello all,

I would like to find what the easiest way of extending condor is. I have built a module with some public functions (tested them by creating a test with a main function) that simply returns either boolean or some character data. I have also identified the points in condor where I need to call these functions. But I am struggling to incorporate my module into Condor (I don't know where to begin). My module also makes use of some libraries which I was hoping would only be used by my module and condor would use my module to make use of the libraries.
What is the best way of incorporating my module into Condor?
Should I build it as a library, then how do I build with Condor?
Should I just include the header files from my module into Condor, what about the header files of the libraries my module is using?

Many thanks