Re: [Condor-devel] Condor on Debian

hi,

Le lundi 5 mars 2007 13:34, vous avez écrit :

> Hi again,
>
> On 5 March 2007 at 09:09, guillaume pernot wrote:
> | hi,
> |
> | Le lundi 5 mars 2007 04:00, vous avez écrit :
> | >
> | > Salut Guillaume,
> | >
> | > I am looking into some better tools for the small cluster I have at
work --
> | > running Ubuntu, but I am also fairly comforable with Debian as a
maintainer
> | > of Debian packages -- and came across your Condor 6.8.* packages for
Debian.
> | > Do you still maintain or use those?  ANy other pointers you could give
me?

> | yes, i still (extensively) use and (loosly) maintain these. i'll work on
newer
> | version and on the amd64 port by the end of the month.
>
> Good to know!!  Would it be possible for your to place your diff.gz, dsc and
> maybe orig.tar.gz on the praksys.org server so that I can rebuild from
source
> on my Ubuntu 6.10 system?

i would happily share my bzr repository, but, unfortunately, and despite what
is written in condor's license, i'm not allowed to do so :(

you have to register first with todd (Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>)
or peter (Peter Keller <psilord@xxxxxxxxxxx>).

when this is done, i'll give you an access to my bzr branch of condor.

again, i'm *very* sorry about that :(

cheers,
--
guillaume pernot