Re: [Condor-devel] Debain port showstopper

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 11:07:34PM +0100, guillaume pernot wrote:
> i'm no a __gnu_internal expert, but i'll happily look at your port and see
> what can i do with it.
> i'm a bit busy right now, but i think i'll can work on this in about 2 weeks.
> in the meantime, how can i retrieve your codebase ?

On second thought, if the codebase passes all the other ports we have,
maybe I will check it in, since a clipped port is at least better than
no port at all. Plus the codebase won't go out of date since we can run
it through our build and test environment every night.

So, I'll see if it passeds the other ports and try to check it in that way.
Once I finish this, then I'll give you another source tree you can work from,
or however you got it the last time.

Thank you.

-pete