Re: [Condor-devel] What does Condor _really_ depend on?

Your fixes look ok to me. I will discuss with Erik about what we might have missed for disabling quill at compile time or run time. We will get back to you. By the way, TT was a replacement name for the new quill. But we should just rename it back to quill to simplify things.

Thanks,

Jiansheng