Re: [Condor-devel] stopping the GLIBC madness

On Jul 25, 2007, at 4:49 PM, Derek Wright wrote:

p.p.s. This whole approach is fundamentally wrong.

Oh, and just in case there's any confusion by what I mean here...

That comment was *not* directed personally at Pete Keller. Our build system has *always* done this wrong since the earliest days of Imake. I'm just pointing out the (hopefully) obvious, not attacking Pete.

Just want to make sure everyone knows where I'm coming from...

Cheers,
-Derek