Re: [Condor-devel] more on gcc-4.0 support

hi,

Le samedi 21 octobre 2006 01:39, Peter Keller a écrit :
> On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 10:41:06PM +0200, guillaume pernot wrote:
> > i forgot this in previous patches. `make release` now works and
> > release_dir/ seems to hold everything.
>
> Thanks a lot!

you're welcome ;)

> I've been looking at some of your patches and will look at the rest on
> Monday. They look pretty good so far. We appreciate your contributions!

thanks. i'll go on on debian packaging next week.

as i said before, i'm tackling with condor's integration in debian, so my
intent is now to purge condor from its non-free parts (srb, as far as i can
see from now) while keeping it useable and usefull.

regards,
--
guillaume pernot
http://www.praksys.org - Midi-Pyrénées et Aquitaine