From: Andy Pavlo [mailto:pavlo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 1:30 AM
To: ddas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; condor-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Condor-devel] Condor port onto FreeBSD

On Thursday 02 March 2006 12:11 pm, Devaraj Das wrote:
> I tested the port on FreeBSD 4.10. I think it should work on other
versions
> as well.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. FreeBSD 5.X introduced some major changes

from the version 4.X series (this is why somebody forked off the source and
created DragonFly BSD). FreeBSD 6.X is more in line with 5.X because it
mostly includes improvements and fixes for the 5.X source. I guess the only
way to find out is for me to run it on my machines and see what happens.
--
Andy Pavlo
pavlo@xxxxxxxxxxx