Re: [Condor-devel] 6.8.0 released?

On Jul 20, 2006, at 6:52 AM, Ian Chesal wrote:

mostly. ;)

Any chance the fix for condor_hold not setting HoldCode will be in
6.8.0? That feature was looking very useful...

no chance. the binaries are final. "the train has left the station". ;)

now, if someone can convince me this is a bug, not a feature, we can consider it for 6.8.1 or 6.8.x. ;) depending on how small the patch would have to be to add this, i might be willling to call it a bug...

-d