[Condor-devel] V6_8-branch of source exists, TRUNK == 6.9.x

hi folks,

sorry for the delays, there were a bunch of problems in the trunk that were introduced in the last few days which had to be cleaned up before i could create the branch. however, everything is resolved (enough to make the branch, at least *grin*), so the V6_8-branch of source is hereby open for action. that also means that the TRUNK is now available for changes specific to 6.9.0 (i already moved the version string on the TRUNK to "6.9.0 pre-release").

the nightly build tags have already been updated, so we should start seeing 6.8.1 and 6.9.0 candidate builds tomorrow.

the CVSROOT/modules file has been thoroughly updated to reflect the new reality. basically, the V6_8_* and V6_9_* modules all exist and work as expected. additionally, TRUNK_* modules are all aliases for V6_9_* (so, for example, TRUNK_CODE is the same as V6_9_CODE). it should all be pretty obvious, but if anyone has any questions, let me know.

as always, it's better to request permission than forgiveness, so if you're unsure where you should commit something, just ask. ;)

thanks,
-derek