Re: [Condor-devel] Source for 6.7.12?

Erik,

> Can you summarize your patches?

1.) Replace _POSIX_PATH_MAX with PATH_MAX.  We can't live with 255
    character paths.

2.) Change the retry logic in condor_shadow.V6/pseudo_ops.C.  Also add
    a check so the shadow can detect if the remote job has been evicted
    while waiting to checkpoint.  I sent this to condor-devel back in
    June, but never got a response.

3.) Fix a bug in condor_syscall_lib/remote_startup.c that causes it to
    print the wrong file name.  Reported here end of August.  May have
    been fixed by now.

4.) I have some other changes I tested in 6.6.0 to allow writing
    checkpoint files >2GB.  I haven't kept those up to date because it
    requires a checkpoint server with the same changes and that is out
    of our control for remote pools, but we may need it again someday.

--
Daniel K. Forrest	Laboratory for Molecular and
forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	Computational Genomics