Re: [Condor-devel] Bug in Checkpoint when WantCheckpoint is False

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 12:28:44AM -0500, Daniel Forrest wrote:
> I don't understand why.  My patch only takes effect if SIGTSTP
> (checkpoint and vacate) was received, it makes no difference when
> SIGUSR2 (checkpoint only) is received.  Why would PERIODIC_CHECKPOINT
> be sending SIGTSTP instead of SIGUSR2?

Ok, after taking more time (and not multitasking) to look more closely
at the code paths and your patch, I find that I was wrong in my analysis
of your patch and its effects. My apologies. Apparently, I missed the
fact that you checked check_sig to be SIGTSP.

So, if the use of the patch ultimately falls under the Condor Public License,
I'll add it.

Thank you.

-pete