Re: [Condor-devel] Bug in Checkpoint when WantCheckpoint is False

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 02:10:23PM -0600, Peter Keller wrote:
> I'll take a closer look at this patch's context on monday and see if
> I can put it into the enxte developer's release.

It is on my agenda to look at this patch, I just haven't finished yet.

>A. Give us the copyright, so we can put it under the Condor public license
>or
>B. let them hold onto the copyright, but provide it under the Condor Public
>License.

Would you be willing to give us the copyright of your code patch so we can
put it under the Condor Public License? If you want, you could keep the
copyright on it, but then you'd have to allow us to use it under the Condor
Public License for it to be merged into our codebase.

Thank you.

-pete