Re: [Gems-users] Failed size assertion while simulating x86

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:45:52 -0400
From: Gregory Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Failed size assertion while simulating x86
I've definitely seen that error, and I could never figure out why it happens.  Somehow, the "retry" from Simics after the memory operation is complete uses a different size (e.g., a byte read rather than a double word read).  I never saw any ill effects from just commenting out the assertion.

...Greg