[Gems-users] error loading ruby : problem with checkpointing

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:36:37 -0800
From: rajath hegde <rajathsh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] error loading ruby : problem with checkpointing
Hi,

    I am trying to load ruby after loading a previously saved checkpoint (the checkpoint is of the tango machine on x86) and I am not able to load ruby.

    This is the message I get when I try loading ruby:

simics> load-module ruby
WARNING: module 'ruby' is not thread safe. Turning multithreading off.
Please load a checkpoint BEFORE executing "load-module ruby"

    Is there any issue loading ruby module with x86 machines(I have tried loading other x86 machines and they all give the same error where as sparc machines load smoothly)? Please help me out with this issue.

Thanks,
Rajath Hegde