Re: [Gems-users] Gems-users Digest, Vol 227, Issue 2

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:02:23 -0600
From: Ikhwan Lee <ikhwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Gems-users Digest, Vol 227, Issue 2
If you have applied the patch correctly, building Ruby should also take care of building DRAMsim. Currently, there is only one protocol that makes use of DRAMsim, that is MOESI_CMP_directory-dram that comes with DRAMsim. So, you have to do something like the following:

make PROTOCOL=MOESI_CMP_directory-dram DESTINATION=test SIM_DRAM=1

Have a look at the protocol files if you want to write your own protocol.

Regards,
Ikhwan