Re: [Gems-users] Add a new class and recompile

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:15:24 +0430
From: Mahmood Naderan <mahmood.nt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Add a new class and recompile
I add that to the ruby makefile, then I insert a blank character in
one of the $ruby/system files to change the modified time and then run
make in $ruby:
mahmood@magma:ruby$ make
ls: cannot access /*.C: No such file or directory
cat: ../protocols/MOSI_SMP_bcast: No such file or directory
cat: .slicc: No such file or directory
Makefile:249: warning: overriding commands for target
`x86-linux/generated/MOSI_SMP_bcast'
  ...           <<<<< repeated many times >>>>>>
make: Circular /obj/attrparse.o <- x86-linux/generated/MOSI_SMP_bcast
dependency dropped.
  ...           <<<<< repeated many times for all .o files >>>>>>
make: Circular x86-linux/generated/MOSI_SMP_bcast <-
x86-linux/generated/MOSI_SMP_bcast dependency dropped.
  ...           <<<<< repeated many times >>>>>>
../common/Makefile.common:183: *** wrong rule.  Stop.