Re: [Gems-users] Regarding store buffer

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:00:13 -0500
From: Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Regarding store buffer
These stats are telling you that the max store buffer size observed was zero.  In other words, nothing was ever placed in the store buffer.

...Greg

sparsh mittal ISU wrote:
Hello All
I was curious, what is the the store buffer depth in the default compilation of ruby? On printing the statistics, it prints as :

store_buffer_size: [binsize: 1 max: 0 count: 0 average: NaN |standard deviation: NaN | 0 ] unique_blocks_in_store_buffer: [binsize: 1 max: 0 count: 0 average: NaN |standard deviation: NaN | 0 ]

but I am unable to infer size from it. I would be thankful for any help.

--
Thanks and Regards
Sparsh Mittal