[Gems-users] a problem with simicsFS

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:41:59 +0800
From: "lenglihello" <lenglihello@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] a problem with simicsFS
hi, everyone
I encounter a problem with simicsFS,and it confused me for a long time. Everytime when I finish the edition of a file on host machine, it is not correcly showed on target machine. for example:
target machine: cat /host/root/file_name, it shows "hello, world"
target machine: umount /host
host machine: vim file_name, and add a line "hello, big world"
target machine: mount /host
target machine: cat /host/root/file_name, it still shows "hello world"

does anybody encounter the same problem? any help is appreciated!

2009-06-28

lenglihello