[Gems-users] m_machineID , m_id and m_version query

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:22:19 -0400
From: Hamza Bin Sohail <hsohail@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] m_machineID , m_id and m_version query
Hi,

I wanted to know what do the three fields correspond to
1) m_machineID
2) m_id
3) m_version
in the generated Directory_Controller.h file

I thought m_id and m_machineID.num (either of the
two) would give the  processor number and using
these fields, i could add a small snippet code to count
the number of L2 cache evictions in each processor.
But apparently it seems my understanding isn't right
since what i get doesn't match my expectation. A
confirmation/explanation would be appreciated

Thanks
Bin