[Gems-users] corrupt label -- wrong magic number

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Muhammad abid Mughal <mabidm_pieas@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] corrupt label -- wrong magic number
Hi Guys :
 Hope you doing good.  I am using "naked-check-create.sh" script  to install solaris 10 from DVD image. This script is provided by GEMS. At the begining of installation i got a message "corrupt label -- wrong magic number" number of times. but i did not stop installation of solaris 10. In real machines we can format Hard disk to solve that problem.
When the installation completed, and i tried to boot from installed disk, i got a message "Bad magic number in disk label".

I dont know how to get rid of that problem.

If anyone knows and could please spare some time for writing answer.

An early response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Muhammad abid

Get your new Email address!