Re: [Gems-users] Error in Ruby

Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:35:25 -0400
From: Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Error in Ruby
Where did you set the MEM_BUS_CYCLE_MULTIPLIER? There are many places it could have been overwritten.

If you set it in rubyconfig.defaults, that may not be enough. Check the scripts from which you are running. Just grep for MEM_BUS_CYCLE_MULTIPLIER and I am sure you will find where it gets overwritten.

Polina